.jpg)
Apparently, this is a complilation of several faces which had been ranked on an attractiveness scale, subsequently analyzed and then morphed together to render the most attractive combination -a virtual Miss Germany.
Not my image either.
Click on title above for link.


7 comments:
Pretty good. They may want to work on the hair a little more though.
Yes, I don't think they were considering our hair obsessed society.
Not to mention a few other factors.
I didn't mean that the way it sounded. Follow the link.
a virtual miss germany ..laughing my ass off
I can't take any credit. This is a legitimate study conducted in Germany.
Yes yikes with the hair. She could stand a bit of Photoshop hair. Maybe Halle Berry hair. Very popular. Or some Paris Hilton extensions. They are quite gouche these days. Is it gouche to comment on old posts? And spell the word wrong. Like white primer for paintings.
Post a Comment