Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lou Netick


A curious shaft of light illuminated the ghostly head and a maniacal laughter pierced the night. She was awake.

9 comments:

Identity Crisis said...

I wish Psychology Today magazine would buy this for an illustration. That is where it belongs.

Dz said...

Are you sure I think I would like a print for my aopartment.

Identity Crisis said...

The ghostly head will be very pleased to hear that. Maybe he'll pay you a visit tonight...are you having trouble staying awake?

Lee~William said...

he may be lou ne ..but he sure looks happy ..very colorful and warm disposition

Identity Crisis said...

He is that indeed, Mr. William.

earthkissed said...

It takes me back to my 10 weeks as a junior doctor in the psych ward.... What fun times!

Identity Crisis said...

I'm so jealous!

Bil said...

I'd recognize that forearm anywhere.

Hey, should I send you the Spokes ad for this site?

Identity Crisis said...

Bill
While that is a tempting thought, there may be legal issues with that ad. Better not. As well, as far as a face goes...there wasn't much of one, as I recall.