So is this your art, or that which you find on the internet, or both (as in you alter a face and make it your art)? Very interesting, Physie. How do you find/choose your subject for the day?
Hope: I have, occasionally, found images of musicians or actors on the internet and altered their images. I think those are largely recognizable. I will go through and make a note of those, as some are difficult to recognize. I have used two Blogger faces, (CD and Meg), with their permission. However, the majority of the faces are from photos I have taken of family, friends or myself. I manipulate these until the story behind the face emerges. If I am satisfied, it is posted. So...yes...it is all my work except that in a few cases the original image was taken from the internet.
4 comments:
Hi Physie,
Thanks for your comment on my blog- Dorothy Parker is my new favorite!!! Thanks alot!
hope
So is this your art, or that which you find on the internet, or both (as in you alter a face and make it your art)? Very interesting, Physie. How do you find/choose your subject for the day?
Hope
Hope: I have, occasionally, found images of musicians or actors on the internet and altered their images. I think those are largely recognizable. I will go through and make a note of those, as some are difficult to recognize. I have used two Blogger faces, (CD and Meg), with their permission. However, the majority of the faces are from photos I have taken of family, friends or myself. I manipulate these until the story behind the face emerges. If I am satisfied, it is posted. So...yes...it is all my work except that in a few cases the original image was taken from the internet.
Groovy! How original! Wow, this makes your site all the more interesting. Glad you're posting!
Hope
Post a Comment