This is an awesome blog!!! I love your comments, and obviously your pictures too, they remind me of the 'just knits' cards series. Do you know it? Old knitting patterns with comments. Like a fully grown man in a knitted bonnet from the 50s with the caption: Edgars' mother had a morbid fear of the common cold..Total classic.
Thank you both, again, for the feedback. Suze...I have not heard of the "just knits". I think I would like them. Meg... surprisingly, most of my faces are digital manipulations of myself and a few family members. Two of them have come from bloggerland - you and C.D. And the rest are from famous faces found on the internet.
3 comments:
This is an awesome blog!!! I love your comments, and obviously your pictures too, they remind me of the 'just knits' cards series. Do you know it? Old knitting patterns with comments. Like a fully grown man in a knitted bonnet from the 50s with the caption: Edgars' mother had a morbid fear of the common cold..Total classic.
hm, you must have alot of friends or just dont mind snaping shots of strangers. either way is beautiful. i like thiss one..strong nose, strong person,
Thank you both, again, for the feedback.
Suze...I have not heard of the "just knits". I think I would like them.
Meg... surprisingly, most of my faces are digital manipulations of myself and a few family members. Two of them have come from bloggerland - you and C.D. And the rest are from famous faces found on the internet.
Post a Comment