Our cat looks just like this one. You posted to my website recently. Thanks for the kind feedback, I truly appreciate it. To answer your question I use Paint Shop Pro, Microsoft Image and GIMP. If I am lucky sometime in the future I will get Adobe's newest Photoshop. Anyways I envy all of your Images in that they include live subjects. That is my goal for the next year. Wish me luck.
2 comments:
Our cat looks just like this one. You posted to my website recently. Thanks for the kind feedback, I truly appreciate it. To answer your question I use Paint Shop Pro, Microsoft Image and GIMP. If I am lucky sometime in the future I will get Adobe's newest Photoshop. Anyways I envy all of your Images in that they include live subjects. That is my goal for the next year. Wish me luck.
Thanks for the visit and Good Luck!
Post a Comment